hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

back from CM camp!
Friday, December 3, 2010

back from CM camp and not going to ever obsess about taylor swift anymore.

I just got a spiritual attack after a super long time since the first few months of this year. It was quite serious and devastating and I feel like this is going to continue tomorrow and so on as in untl next year. what if it never stops? that's what i'm worryying about. i need edification and encouragement and janice. This is almost like when i first got attacked. But i will stand firm. At least I know how to deal with it now and I hope it will stop during YPM camp.
Now I know why I am not chosen to be a leader though i'm 15. It's cos being too much of an extrovert is not me and I wouldn't be able to feel God's love because Jesus loves all of us the way we are and being an extrovert is not who I am. And the pressue of doing devotion etc makes me talk more which is usually not me. and i think maybe God wants to minister to me or something. yayy i'm chosen and special.
Seems like this is the first serious post after a long time. It's because I'm emotionally weak too cuz I'm just so sensitive. but. can't help it right? I'm really really really sad about this. And maybe you don't know how it is like to be spiritually attacked but i tell you....
I might not be able to complete my holiday homework because the spritual attack makes me very burdened. I'm very very very very stressed

post about CM camp another time but teaching with Charis was joyfull :))) I love Charis. She's patient and a very good teacher. CM camp is really a good experience. It's seriously different from being a camper. Especially things discussed during debrief and briefings by the senior teachers makes you really mature. I think i just grew up a little.
CM camp was joyful and good.

Listen to Bakar Haitiku by Andrew Yeo @
http://andrewyeoonline.com/Downloads.html


8:58 PM