hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

you re still an innocent
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1)_________ is freaking desperate and most people think i'm a fake including both my form teachers.
2) I got developing for Integrity in my report book.
3) CURSE my form teacher.
4) I think my pictures rock to the max. yes i said it. I think my photography really rocks.
5) I wanna watch the chronicles of narnia.
-point 6 deleted-
7) I love it when a song totally describes how you feel
8) I'm alone. AGAIN.
9) I have no money to spend.
10) I wish I was rich and my parents didn't care.
11) Yup. Everyone thinks i'm fake.
12) PLEASE STOP STICKING TO ME.
13) I wish i learnt ballet.
14) I wish there were concerts i could afford and go on my own.
15) I just read Anchal's blog and i wish i could go to her house now and talk like close friends


2:21 PM