hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

so funny. HAHA.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today I went to take a vaccination at a clinic near my school and it was amusing. I was smiling to myself the whole time and this indian woman looked at me like why the heck are you smiling so i stared back at her.

I saw the guy who shared his testimony last week during ypm there, but he seemed very sick - he was leaning forward and breathing heavily both times i walked in and came out. He didn't look up so I dont really know if it was really him.

And I could not open the doctor's door. (hahaaaaaaaaaa) I pushed it (because there was no knob) and I tried sliding it gently but to no avail. Then i laughed because the woman sitting by the door was looking at me and my attempts with a funny indifferent expression. hahaaaa.

When I came into the clinic, it was quite packed but the doctor asked me to come in first cuz vaccination is faster. The vaccination was chaoo fast okay. It was sooo fast i think it was like one minute and a half.

The doctor was nice and happy. When I came in, he was busy preparing the vaccine. He said "Any allergies?" i said "No" he said "Any nervousness?" i said "No" and he said "Very good." in a content and satisfied manner as if because of my reply he did not need to labour extraneously which made me laugh and laugh. hahaa.


3:33 PM