hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

life sucks entirely because of CCA.
Monday, October 25, 2010

1. I'm not suppose to be this fat.
2. I hate mrs teo.
3. Emergency Preparedness day is from 1 to 6 pm this saturday and though I already did 23 HOURS OF PARADE REHEARSALS AND TRAININGS plus the parade itself which already exceeds the number of hours required(20) for the Community Enrichment(or whatever) Programme badge*, i still have to go knocking foolish people's doors at this bayshore condominium in thick, starched, hot, oversized full uniform for 6 hours educating them what they should do if there was an emergency.
-waste my WHOLE saturday
-waste time
-builds up personal emotional stress if take no friends as point
-no one to talk to

*COMPULSARY badge needed to be attained by ALL NCDCC CADETS.

thus asking mother to call teacher. don't care if am snco.
CCA combined camp with Changkat Changi D: on 29 nov to 1 dec. TOTALLY overlaps CM camp.

please God, please. please please please please please. Please let me go to CM camp.


8:28 PM