hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

Church is Family
Monday, July 5, 2010

(Taken from the 40 day fast booklet from church, 06 June)
Most of us live with a biological family. Sometimes we don't like their manners or behaviour. One slurps too much at table. Another gossips non-stop. Perhaps another is tarnishing the family name. But still, they are family. We don't just ditch them for another. And so it is with Church. Church is Family.

We are often blind to the virtues of those closest to us, especially when they disappoint us. We magnify their weaknesses and harp on their faults. If we can't get along we just move on. After all, we live in an age of replaceable careers, spouses, computer parts, and body parts. Why not churches too? Why not? Because Church is family

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kay, HEY! I'm sorry for not blogging soooooo long. Don't have anything to blog about anyway.
Anyway, I'm blogging because I think Glee is really good! REALLY GOOD!
Know, I wish i was thaaaat talented. I wish I could sing like them, I wish i could dance like that.
Glee is superb! That's all, hey hey i hope YOU, gabby, and YOU janice, are feeling really happpy :D


10:21 PM