hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

It is too boring to even fall asleep
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

aiya,, at home very boring. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!. I may just kill mysself out of boredom. bored bored bored. cannot even go out with friends. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

spam spam spam. -wails- im dying here! im dying here! im dying here! i HMMMM..

I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE!!

but im not rich.

YPMS GOING TO NIGHT SAFARI!!

but my mother will nag and complain and she might not let me i go. AND I was the one who came up with the idea lar.

lar.

lar.

but it's no one's fault. YOU should have thought of the price, rachel.
someone please fetch me back, i, no, my mother will pay. you.

i hate the evening sun.

GO SWIMMING EVERYDAY!!

yay.

see, im so bored that im going bonkers.

hahha.

see you bye.


5:57 PM