hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I forgot today was tuesday, i almost thought it was wednesday, which led to a dissapointing sigh of dissappointment(sorry, vocab very small) oh God. let it be thursday, I NEED TO MURDER TIME. somebody go out with me. GO OUT WITH ME. after tmr, im free. and i don't even care about oral. what should i do.. life is so boring. no money no shopping, nothing. nothing. nothing. I have been spending like crap these few days. 10 for monthly(not enough), this week's allowance, abit of last week's. add a whole lot of swensens and parkway. minitoons at te ke. = rachel spending tons, leaving no time to study. oh i do not care anymore, after all, majority of the class will score higher, muggers. D: no point studying. what i study may not even come out. you never noe.

Im just gonna hide in a dark room now, and never emerge to the cruel fact. bye


7:26 PM