I hope you would be a nice person and be my friend, so I can follow you follow your cousin to 1st jam. I don't even know if she's in it but I will just trust God if it's His will that we would be instant friends. Because we do not have much time, just about a few seconds to "click". I wonder if I will find you, I also do not know where to find you, and I am even more afraid to speak to you because you seem so ah beng. But i do not know if that is just a cover, because you treat your cute little girl cousin so nice and sweetly. And I'm also TREMENDOUSLY terrified of people in 1st Jam. But if your cousin is in first jam then i do not mind following you. Maybe if we really do click, we can sit together during ypms :D i hope you come back to the Lord. And i hope we become super good friends. I'm actually very very very very very scared, but i hope you would be a good friend and calm me down. but you seem very paikia, i think im scared of you too. I hope to see your soft side. and i wonder if it would be awkward but this is what i ll say " Mitchel, you noe i want to serve in CM, and im terrified of people. yes, the teachers in first jam. and so i was really wondering if i can follow you follow your cousin into first jam. is your cousin in first jam? (I DON'T KNOW!!!) then maybe cos we are not teachers and like. yaaa.... so i was counting on you. and you noe, that we must seem like best friends to like get this done and worked out "
SOBB.. MITCHEL!!! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy! what are you gona do rachel?! mitchel seems so anti-social! ARGHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.