hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Service was great today. I realise i have that many friends to play with. we sang danced laughed smiled praised and worshipped. i love to be with YOU!!! Dno till how long till we gonna have that much fun again. I love my ypms friends man. i realise i can be myself with them too! laugh and dance and praise! :D so fun. especially the lightings make the whole Bob Fitts time so luvlee.

I wish i bought the cd. mm.

jocelyn took retarded pics of everyone. din really catch the sermon cos of all the 'distractions' around me. only that God does the change in us and all we have to do is worship. talking bout that, im really touched when janice told me bout her story that she was chosen to be vice president of the student council and at the start she was afraid but realised that God uses the weak to lead the strong. Bob also said that God USES those with little faith and big mistakes. I think that's amazing.

Also thanks aaron you are so SWEET!! i love hello panda thanks and sorry for consuuming all your sweets (cos of jocelyn and desirae and etc.) i think my parents don't have a social circle and really should get 1.

FOP yesterday was great. talked to janice about alot alot of things before it started. time flew by. worshipping was great great great i love woshipping truckloads :D wished i could go today cos Bob also said they left the best for the last day of fop. REALLY.
reached home at 11+ after fop. stuck with my sister. and oh ya. 姐 when i said i love being with you i take my words back. D:


My Time With You:

We're going to the beach today
We're gonna laugh and sing our cares away
The sun is shining on our face
We can take in, and let it out, and say

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

I do enjoy my time with you
Making the best of everything we do
We're gonna try on something new
And we'll make it ours before the day is through

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

And now the sun has said goodnight
Just want to say I had a real good timeI think I really feel alright
Alright
And I don't ever, ever, wanna say goodbye

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la


3:47 PM