hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

Do you believe, death comes in threes?
Monday, July 6, 2009

Grace was a super nice person. Really is humouros, while not being loud. She was nice to work with. Always tops the level in English. (I'm serious). Grace was a friend to be proud of.
Love you Grace, Truckloads always

Thank God for Grace.

Who wants to die at 14?
I wasn't close to Grace. but i knew she was nice. Isn't it such a coincidence. Do you remember the post when i said it was a perfectly happy fantastic day, cos Grace gave me and Kai a lift home? It was just recently. And wasn't it the day before she left, when I passed my CPR? If only I was there. But thank God for giving me this peace in my heart, knowing she's doing great. She's doing fine.

I was wondering if Catholics have a personal relationship with God too.

Dear Grace, i will never forget you. Like NEVER. Thanks for being such a role model.
just to say, you ll be missed girl.
rock on


1:56 PM