When im born, i would be a violin prodigy, and quit school at age 5. I would be as famous as Mozart or Beethoven and compose many songs. Then I would travel all around the world performing my talent. While doing that, I would bring along my sister(1year older) and brother(5 years older). and ruthlessly leave my parents in Singapore I would be knowned as 霖estella. In these countries, I would visit orphanges and make friends with the kids there.
I would continue until when im 13, then would come back to Singapore to spend my teenage years here. I would come with a secret identity(like Hannah Montana). I would attend YPM and love it but the starting times would be abit rough. So i can learn to treasure friends and the blessings God has given me in YPM.
When I am 14, I would have a lion as my best friend and companion cos it is powerful, beautiful, wise, and gives me securtiy.(and the lion can talk like the chronicles of narnia lion so when it's old enough to talk i will ask him what he wanna be named)
I would go to Anglican High without worrying about my studies as I would do exceptionally well. By then my knowledge of the world would be abstract and diverse(due to the travelling i did in my early years). I would go for many fun camps like xue sheng ying. Then when I am too old to attend YPM, I would start off my career again and make a come back as 霖estella.
During this years(including later teenage years) i would tan lian ai until i find a 很有 substance the boyfriend. My tan lian ai years would be the best years of my life.
at this point, all the songs I composed when i was little would still be as famous as "doh re mi" in the sound of music.
Now i do not know what else I want to do so, i will leave it to God. That's all i can say.
WHAT ABOUT YOU??? If you get to replan your life, What would you want????