today! today I went for this environment champion workshop!!!!
and from the name of it you would infer it is superbly fun and exciting!! just kidding. i tot it would be awfully dry and arid. but NOO!! it was so SO so fun!!!!!!
I MEAN IT OKAY.
I liked it okay.. primarily, it was chocked-full with plain powerpoint slides of sea level rising and piteous polar bears populations fading- 2/3 of polar bears die because of global warming which precipitate the speedy melting of ICE which is imperative to polar bear's existence. and then they went on to talk about something which coincidentally my attention span strayed!!
Oh but what I genuinely derived pleasure from was engaging with new people. It was an outright fresh experience as I am from a girl's school and lack the oppurtunity to interact and fraction objectives with yes, guys. In this new experience I have touch shoulders with various individuals - example the ah lian malays in KC. These people are exceptionally social (an exception for RI guys. i shall say no more) and Im pleased to attain a positive mindset from this meaningful event