All that glisters is not gold, Often had I heard that told. Many a man his life hath sold But my outside to behold. Gilded tombs do worms infold. Had you been as wise as bold, Young in limbs, in judgement old, Your answer had not been inscrolled. Fare you well, your suit is cold. -merchant of venice, Shakespear
Can't help feeling responsible for how you feel is to me, awfully disconcerting.
sighhhh... what i really want to say. Oh ya, each refers to different individuals
I am going to post on this blog everyday! to keep track of the holidays, reflection, and to ensure i use each day wisely. Well today is just a typical Monday, I'm sorry for myself, there's nothing to do today. I just wasted a day.
more poems by the ingenius Shakespear
The fire seven times tried this: Seven times tried that judgement is That did never choose amiss. Some there be that shadows kiss, Such have but a shadow's bliss. There be fools alive iwis, Silvered o'er, and so was this. Take what wife you will to bed, I will ever be your head. So be gone; you are sped.
and,
You that choose not by the view Chance as fair, and choose as true. Since this fortune falls to you, Be content and seek no new. If you be well pleased with this, And hold your fortune for your bliss, Turn you where your lady is And claim here with a loving kiss.