omgawd.. During today's cell, we discussed about graciousness- working towards a gracious church. At first there were very little people, like only Jerome, Mattheiu, JingRong, Kimberley, me and Janice. yea, if only cell was that small. Then Anette and Joseph joined in. I like the enthu sharing during cell. If only ypms is like that. Maybe I willl make a difference. The people in my ypms are like, really deprived of God. If only they knew how close they can get. I realised I keep saying IF ONLY.
Aaron joined cell for dinner. hahaha really funny. but as i always say, Im a bad story teller, so yall won't find it funny. but i ll try okay no. hi aaron. i know you re' reading this! say hi back. ---------------------------------
then after that JingRong, can i call him JR. okay. JR and aaron took out their macs then it got really BORING. one thing. i was sitting down on the floor, crossed legged then when i got up i stepped on my skirt and it almost dropped off. i said almost. okay don't read this.
thenthen, yeahhhhhhhhh. Im talking more like kimberley now. omgosh.