hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am very DISCOURAGE. Because I POLISHED my boots so PATIENTLY. But it DIDN'T SHINE. Gawd. Provided, I got my HANDS DIRTY with disgusting KIWI, and I INHALED alot of KIWI. Which I assume is bad for my personal health.
I HATE THIS WORLD.

Provided I have Parade Rehearsal after School everyday except Friday and Wednesday. Which on Wednesday, I have CCA. Which is TODAY.

AND, I lost my wallet. let me emphasize- MY WALLET. Which I have yet to make a police report. Because I am a lazy piece of shit. Gawd. I have to prepare my uniform for tomorrow. Which must be PERFECT. Because, we are going to this FARAWAY PLACE at the other side of the ISLAND called HEADQUARTERS. As we are going for an NCDCC day Parade this Saturday. I will be back at 9+ tomorrow. and will be back at 10+ on Saturday. So you get the picture yeah?


8:50 PM