hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

okay
Monday, April 27, 2009

so how how how was chinese mid-years? i wonder why they put chinese before english. but i know i really suck at english, and im gonna fail.I do not know why, but the exam i enjoy most is Chinese.

It was quite ridiculous. Comprehension costs 40 marks, and there was 6 questions. 1 question was 8 marks and another was 12 marks. and the rest are 4 marks. omgawd. so impractical.

I did not do well though. I realise people are having breakouts. They are too stressed! My dad's taxi got crashed into.

Today, my sister and I brought Snowy out for a walk!
Then we wanted to play table tennis. Unfortunately, a few children already occupied the table.
So instead, we took our bikes and roamed around the neighbourhood.

I have no more to blog about. I'm gonna watch table of glory.

I want a cat and a rabbit. RABBIT.

Rachel


8:51 PM