hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN MATH.
Thursday, March 12, 2009

guess wad....


hahahaaaaaaaaaa i got 2/10 for math. I failed every math class test. I think math is totally boring and useless and extremely illogical that we have to learn Math. All it does is fry our brain cells. WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEARN MATH.

Well i din listen in class.....only flatly copy down what the teacher wrote on the board. And since now i have to do the homework and file all the tests she gave us, I'm in trouble.........

haha. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait for ypms outing! Although now im not so excited.

Daze at school are still meaningful, even though i think the classes are not. I love singing, especially with peoople. JOY.

Saturday is the GOH training which i dread.

and which i dread because y contingent sucks and the who ever who command stuff sucks too.


2:11 PM