hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

i need the title to be displayed.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello Every body.

Today i had CCA. It was not so bad like any other because we need not wear the mother beeping uniform. YAY..

Im dead beat and have a very uncomfortable sore throat passed by dear Rich who generously passed her extremely contagious bronchicitis to almost everyone in class.

I feel sick. Ahhh.

Anyway, there is a YPMSunday outing this Sunday, and i am excessively excited and sense that it is going to be super fun and God has something planned out!! Really!

Im also thankful to my mother who is willing to give me the full $30 required for the trip. I never expected her to give me the full price even though i barely respect my parents. He answered my prayer before i even asked! :D I'm still working on my faith though. Real weak.

Rachel.


8:04 PM