hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Put a disclaimer here, welcome note or probably a hit counter?

GOH training at HQ
Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello everyone, how was your day? i am just being random here, cos i dun wanna start off so abrubtly. Yeah:D so i visited a few blogs and i was inspired to blog.

Apparantly, i have GOH training, which means the Guard Of Honour for I have no idea. it's for NCDCC day actu. It's gonna be at ncdcc head quarters. Very far from here, like old Chua Chu Kang road. (Home Team Acad) I'm suppose to be meeting at school at 7am tmr in full uniform...ya. i really hate wearing the damn uniform. It's so hot and heavy. Above that, the boots are really heavy and hard to walk.

Gonna be from 8-12. Tough training. Yeah. Averyn........!! sit wid me in the bus...I feel sleepy but not gonna sleep now..I'm not excited. It's gonna be hell.... and there are alot of schools going too. I'm wondering how are they gonna train so many schools at the same time.

And frankly speaking, our squad's footdrill is quite bad... not very good lah. Mam natasha said the pioneer batch are suppose to be the most kilat(which means one of a kind/ the best type you can get) but yeah.. honestly..

luckily there's time for church and i don't need to cut in halfway during sermon like last week and some weeks due to kayaking.. I dun really like my CCA. i REALLY tried to look at it from a optimistic point of view and there are some improvements like Felicia who sits beside me during assembly, we actu started chatting. But i will try my best in everything i do.

I will inally get to attend praise and worship after a long time. I like doing worship cos it's the time where if you really worship you can feel God. it's a great feeling and I have been inspired by mattheiu.. like God is reallly real and there to you.. i felt that during YPM camp. Before that maybe I can bring my guitar to jam abit. I wish there is time.... YPM starts at 4 tmr:D

Okay, im gonna end here
i have not polished my boots. my mother is pissing me off. im gonna do whad i want regardless of whad she says, in this case im rebelling.

Rachel:D


10:30 PM